1. Professional photos make a world of difference when putting together a wholesale catalogue. As well as a stand-out cover, you can really share your brand vibe with potential stockists. White cut-out pics are perfect for making an easy-to-use line sheet to help with ordering too.
2. If you’re taking part in a trade show you’ll want to make the most of your stand display - it’s cost you a lot to be there! Hanging large-scale prints of your favourite images is a great addition for catching passers-by at a busy event. Showing your best lifestyle shots can really show potential stockists what your brand is about and help them tell if you’re the right fit for their shop.
3. When setting up your profile for a trade show you can usually supply a handful of images - organisers are always on the look-out for images they can use on their website home page and socials to promote the event so make sure yours are irresistible.
4. Selling on Faire? The same applies, the better your images are the more likely you are to pop up on their featured suppliers.
5. Having beautiful images also makes life easier for your stockists as your products are easy for them to add to their website and promote to their customers. The more they sell, the more they’ll order from you.
Here you'll find my latest projects, behind the scenes, tips, DIY projects and more!